Friday, April 29, 2016

What The Future Has In Store


  I often wonder lately what the future has in store for me. I'll be the first to admit that I don't have my life mapped out, and I don't intend to anytime soon. I don't know where I wanna go or what I wanna do. I don't have a plan. The good news is that God has a plan for each and every one of us. Some people go through life knowing where they wanna go and what they wanna do. The thing is, Gods plan doesn't always align with their plan. Because He has bigger plans than you could ever imagine for yourself. And for people like me, who don't have a plan, we take comfort in the fact that God has a plan for us. However, I think it's hard for most everyone to accept that fact. It can be scary walking into your future without any clue as to what's gonna happen. It can be equally scary walking into your future with a plan, but also the worry that not everything is always gonna happen the way you want it to. My point is that no matter who you are, the future is a scary thing. But it becomes significantly less terrifying when we accept the fact that God knows everything that's gonna happen before it happens, and that God's plan for all of our lives is what's best for us, and ultimately better than any plan we could ever make for ourselves. All we need to do, is trust God, and His perfect plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment